AVIS have released a guide to ridiculous laws when driving in different countries or cities. Here are a few that are just beyond me they are so insanely stupid.
- Cannot drink water when behind the wheel in Cyprus
- In Greece, they will remove your number plate if you are illegally parked
- In Romania and Russia, it is illegal to drive a dirty car
- Denmark is the only country in the world where you have to check for people under your car before you start the engine
- Cars must be parked on the on the side of the road where houses bear uneven numbers on uneven days of the month, and on the side of even numbers on even days in Spain
- California law prohibits a woman from driving a car from wearing a dressing gown
- If you driving through Vienna, dont use your horn, it is prohibited in the city.
Know of anymore? Comment below and let me know…