Cigarette + Gas Leak Causes Saab to Explode in Cape Town

So yesterday morning one very unlucky Capetonian (person who lives in Cape Town) encountered what we usually only see in movies. Before reversing out of the driveway, he lit his cigarette. Unfortunately he had left a gas bottle in his boot overnight which had a small leak and thus filled the car with gas. The owner has some superficial burns but is apparently ok. The same cannot be said about his Saab which was ripped to pieces. “The gearstick had even popped out”.

car exploded gas bottle cigarette

[Source: Bangers&Nash]
You might also like
Comments
WhatsApp WhatsApp us