Aston Martin Unveil Their 800 HP Track Only Vulcan
Aston Martin has officially unveiled their new track-only Vulcan described as the brand’s “most intense and exhilarating creation to date”. It is incredibly aggressive looking but I have to say the front is not on the money for me. Something odd about it that doesn’t gel with the rest of the car but the side profile and rear are superb! What else does this beastly track car get?
- Carbon monocoque
- Limited-slip differential
- Magnesium torque tube with carbon prop shaft
- Brembo brakes
- 800 horsepower from 7.0-litre V12 (596 kW)
- Six-speed sequential gearbox
- Bespoke suspension with adjustable dampers
- Production limited to 24 units
- Buyers offered chance to participate in training
Aston Martin CEO Andy Palmer said that the Vulcan is a”rare and thrilling supercar designed and engineered to deliver a genuinely bespoke driving experience that draws on our rich heritage.” He went on to say the Vulcan is a “sports car for true sports car lovers” and will set a “whole new standard in the ultra-high luxury supercar class”.