So you have seen a few pics (more attached below) but what about the specs of the car?
- 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8
- 469 hp or 503 hp (S version)
- Limited to 250 km/h but the S package moves this up to 290 km/h
- AMG’s 7-speed MCT transmission
- 0 to 100 km/h in 3.9 seconds (4.0 for the ‘base’ model)
- Performance exhaust is available as an option
- Wider track than standard car
- Limited-slip differential
- Flared wheel arches (2 inches wider than standard Coupe)
- Hood is lower and longer
This looks just like a mini S-Class Coupe and that is just alright with me. Cheaper, more nimble and definitely more fun to drive I would say. This is a sure fire winner!