Get great deals on used mini buses that have returned from leasing programs. Mini Bus is basically a passenger carrying vehicle that can carry more persons than normal car or van but yes of course less than actual bus. In some countries like United Kingdom this word “mini bus” is used to describe a full size van. Nationsbus.com will provide the information about it.
Mini bus comes in various seating capacities. You can select a mini bus as per your need from 8 to 30 seats. Mini buses are basically front-engine and step entrance vehicle as low floor mini buses are also available now. Buses that are larger in size are called mid-sized buses.
Get a range of used mini buses. After redefining the market, get a complete range of used mini buses that offers class leading high comfort level, fuel economy and unmatched safety standards.
A wide range of buses has been designed in order to get a stronger built that can easily handles fuel efficiency as per the variety of road infrastructure and low maintenance power train. The buses have unique light weight body structure that is pioneered and provide best vehicle stability and better controls due to a low gravity center of the vehicle.
There are various types of used buses like:
- Entertainer buses: Entertainer bus is a type of specially adapted coach and designed to carry 8 to 20 passengers. It is equipped with full gallery facilities, bunk beds are available that allows the passengers to sleep, eat and relax during their journey along with comfortable lounges.
- Passenger buses: It is a bus which is used to carry passengers. These buses can be for few or as big as for 75-80 people in case it is a double decker bus.
- Executive day coaches: It is basically a boardroom or mobile office on wheels.
Advantages of buying Used Mini buses:
- It can provide you a good business opportunity as mini bus can be used as public transport. Thus, one can easily make money with his mini bus.
- The buses can be used as fixed route airport, transit buses.
- Can be used as flexible demand transport vehicle
- It can also serve taxi purpose.
- Wheelchair accessible used minibuses can be used for para transit type services
- Popular uses of mini bus include:
- Corporate transport
- Charter buses.
- Schools tours
- Sports clubs
- Community groups and charities
Types of Mini Buses:
By size mini bus is 8 mts long. Due to historical differences and usage there are different configurations of mini buses. The design basically gets divided into three categories:
- Van conversions:
It is the most basic mini bus. It involves adding windows to the bodywork.
Van conversion minibuses externally look an equivalent form as the parent van, and therefore the driver and front traveler cabin remains unchanged, holding the driving force and traveler doors. Access to the previous enclosure for passengers is thru the quality van aspect door, or the rear doors. These could also be fitted with step instrumentality to create boarding easier.
- Body builds:
In a body built minibus, a cabin body is placed over light weight truck or van that encompasses the driver space. These styles could retain some outward signs of the initial van, like the hood and grill. Different styles area unit visually an entire bus style, and it’s just the chassis beneath that’s from the van style.
- Purpose built
It is a next generation approach to the cutaway chassis approach, is for makers to supply Associate in nursing integral style, wherever the entire vehicle is by choice designed and designed to be used as a minibus.
Driving license for 15 passenger bus:
In some countries over a normal car license an additional mini bus license is also required and in some a full commercial license is required.
Various specifications of 15 passenger minibus are as follows:
|1. Engine Type||CRDe BS III|
|2. Displacement||2609 cc|
|3. Max.TorqueNm @ rpm||205 Nm(22.3 kg m)@1800-2200 rpm|
|4. Max.Net Engine Output||58.5 kw(82 HP)@3200 rpm|
|5. Transmission Type||Synchromesh On All Forward Gears|
|6. Service Brakes||Dual Circuit Hydraulic Servo Assisted|
|7. Fuel Tank Capacity||60 LITRES|
|8. Clutch Size||240 mm|
|9. No. of Gears||5 Forward I Reverse|
|10. Clutch Type||Single Dry Plate Diaphragm|
Author Bio: Glen Gonsalves is a biker by day and blogger by night. He shares useful information, precautions, and buying tips for users who are planning to buy used or new cars, bikes trucks, and buses.