6 Benefits You Can Get From Having A Car
As kids, ever since we knew what cars were we were in awe of them and wanted one of our very own. As adults, more and more of us are leaving behind the crowds of congested cities to live farther away in the suburbs or rural areas where, without a car, life would be nearly impossible.
If you think you’re better off without a car, here are six reasons showing you that you are definitely not, and being car less just makes our lives harder on so many levels.
- Cheaper: Owning a car is more economical for you than other modes of public commute, such as cabs, buses, trains and planes. When you tally up the price of public transport you use monthly, you’ll see that car ownership is cheaper in the long run.
- Convenience: Anytime you need to go somewhere, you can depend on your car. This advantage has no parallels especially for those who do a lot of traveling or want to relocate but don’t know what to do with their car. Before, people would either think of selling their car before relocating, or driving it by themselves to the destination. Now, no matter which state you’re in you can use car shipping hawaii to ship your car to or from Hawaii, which is really helpful since Hawaii is the only state outside of North America. The nearest states to Hawaii are Alaska and California, and both are over 2,000 miles away from Hawaii, which would make car shipping essential, since driving it would take a heavy toll on your car.
- Punctuality: If you’re tired of constantly being late to work or any other functions, then there’s no doubt you need a car. Buses and trains though on a schedule are usually late and not that dependable.
- Take what you want: Any time we travel, whether on buses, planes or trains, we’re always limited to carry our belongings according to luggage weight or size. In a car, you get to carry what you want not just what you need.
- Personalize: Your car is almost as private as your home. You get to pimp your ride the way you want, put on your favorite music and just cruise the roads, on the route you choose. Anytime you feel cooped up, a drive is the perfect way to release stress and get some fresh air.
- Good for emergencies: At any time of the day or night, you might be needed for an emergency. If it’s a medical emergency, you can save a life by getting someone to a hospital quicker than waiting for an ambulance. Saving a life is certainly the best of reasons, if you’re still looking for a reason to own a car.
Maybe owning more than one car is considered showy, but owning one car is indispensable. While bike riding and walking are great and cheap modes of commute, not to mention ways to exercise, you certainly can’t get everywhere you need to by biking or on foot. There’s no way around it that owning a car is always a smart move.