Jaguar’s Model Strategy Leaked… 6 New Cars By 2017
Details regarding Jaguar’s upcoming model’s for the next 4 years have been obtained by Autocar and it is looking rather bright for the British manufacturer.
- Next year we will see the F-Type Coupe which is expected to be lighter and slightly cheaper than the convertible version.
- They will have a BMW 3-Series competitor in 2015.
- Crossover concept we shall see next month at Frankfurt Motor Show followed by the production model in 2016. This is aimed at competing with the BMW X3 and Audi Q5.
- Next-gen XJ and XK are scheduled for a 2016 release and the brand new XF will be out in 2017.
- Before 2020, we might see a small front wheel drive model across this lineup to reduce CO2 emissions and improve economy.