The Super Cars of Rich and Famous Poker Players
Professional poker players are undoubtedly one of the richest and most famous people in the world. This is most especially true for the people of the casino capital of the world, Las Vegas. Did you know that some of the top professional poker player has a net worth amounting to more or less $100 million? Players sitting at home all day playing online at sites such as www.pokiesheaven.com.au or this site love to spend their winnings on luxuries – including supercars!
Most poker players spend their millions on majestic homes, high-priced watches, partying, traveling, and others collect supercars. Poker players like Daniel Negreanu, Dan Bilzerian, Vanessa Rousso, and Dario Minieri are among those in the poker world that own expensive supercars. Their cars include the following:
- Tesla Model S – This is a supercar that is owned by the six-time world series of poker bracelet winner, Daniel Negreanu. Tesla Model S is a full-sized electric luxury car that costs over $100,000.
- Porsche Carrera GT. This is another supercar that belongs to the famous American poker player Dan Bilzerian. Porsche Carrera GT is a mid-engine supercar manufactured by Porsche within the years, 2004 to 2007. This car was also included and named as one of the top sports car of the 2000s, and 8th place at the all-time list of sports cars.
- Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1. This car is a part of the collection of the very famous American poker player Dan Bilzerian. This supercar is nicknamed as “The Blue Devil”, and an award winning supercar sold in the market. This model features blue badges with brake calipers and engine fuel rail covers. Its hood has a polycarbonate window allowing one to view the car’s charge cooler.
- Lamborghini Aventador Roadster. This car is still among the car collection of a prominent American poker player Dan Bilzerian. This supercar and sports car is a mid-engine car. This car was described by Motor Trend as “the friendliest and most accessible V-12 supercar in the world.”
- Ford AC Cobra. This supercar was also known as the “Ford/Shelby AC Cobra” in the United States. This supercar is an American-engine British supercar produced in 1962. This 1960s car is another car that belongs to Dan Bilzerian’s collection.
- Lamborghini Gallardo. This super car is owned by French-American professional poker player, Vanessa Rousso. This lady is also identified as “the beautiful slash genius poker player” in the casino world. This supercar was built by Lamborghini from 2003 to 2013. Lamborghini Gallardo was Lamborghini’s best-selling model built.
- Bentley Continental GT. This supercar was later on the replacement of Vanessa Rousso’s Lamborghini Gallardo, which she sold in 2012 after getting unhappy with it. This model was manufactured in 2003 by Bentley motors, a British automaker.
- 1957 Thunderbird Convertible. This is another Vanessa Rousso’s luxury car that was mass-produced by Ford Motor Company. This model was termed in the market as the “personal luxury car”.
- Porsche Cayman S. This supercar is owned by the Italian top ranked online professional poker player, Dario Minieri. This is a rear mid-engine car, 2-seat supercar released by Porsche AG of Germany. This model is a coupé resulting from Porsche’s 2nd and 3rdgeneration of the Boxster roadster.