We knew it was coming, we knew it would pack the same 770 horses that the Coupe has and we also knew that they were all sold before anyone had even clapped their eyes on them. Well here are the official pics after it was revealed at Pebble Beach this weekend.
Only 20 examples will be made with a price tag of about 2 million euro’s but let’s get to the stuff that you may not know about it.
- Infotainment system featuring 11-inch touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay
- Two camera’s and track telemetry
- Argento Centenario paintjob is exclusive to this car
- 0 to 100 km/h in 2.9 seconds
- Top speed of more than 350km/h
- New channel at rear of headrests for optimized wind flow
- Integrated diffuser
- Rear-wheel steering
- Rear wing capable of extending up by 15 cm