Aston Martin Red Bull AM-RB 001 Will Do 0-200mph-0 In 15 Seconds
The Wall Street Journal recently had an interview with none other than Adrian Newey and he shared a few more interesting bits of morsels about the mental new hypercar he is co-developing with Aston Martin.
- It should hit 200 mph from standstill in 10 seconds (321 km/h)
- 0 to 200 mph to 0 again in just 15 seconds
- Certain versions of the car will produce as much as 1995 kg’s of downforce
- This will be strong enough to provide 4G through bends
- They are only building 175 units (150 for road, 25 for track)
- Price around the $3 million mark