BMW has launched a bunch of new M Performance Parts for the M3 and M4 without making much of a scene but we stumbled across this information and wanted to share it with you all. The online catalog on BMW.de shows a series of aero parts, interior and suspension upgrades. So what has been added to the M Performance offering?
- Carbon inlay for the original M steering wheel
- Carbon covers with M stripes for the front seats
- Carbon covers with M stripes for the back seats headrest
- Carbon shifter knob for manual transmission
- Carbon rear wing, like GTS but lower (only M4)
- M Performance steering wheel Pro
- Carbon cover for steering wheel Pro
- M Performance suspension
You will notice that one of the stand out upgrades is the carbon fibre rear wing which has clearly taken design cues from the M4 GTS.