Bimmer fans and petrolheads, put the following dates in your diary as BMW South Africa are set to host the first ever BMW M Festival at the Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit from 21 to 22 October 2017.
What can you expect at the festival? BMW customers, fans and car enthusiasts will get a sneak preview of current as well as upcoming BMW M models, experience hot laps and book test drives across the BMW M and M Performance model range.
Anything special coming? Of course!
- The new BMW M5 to make a special appearance ahead of local launch.
- The exclusive limited-run special-edition BMW M4 CS to be launched at the BMW M Festival.
- First M Performance model in the X3 range – the BMW X3 M40i to be unveiled at the BMW M Festival.
- BMW M4 DTM car to make a special first appearance in South Africa.
Is there anything else to do?
- Participate in drag races and drifting
- Walk through BMW showroom of over 500 cars
- Book test drives
- Enjoy live music, gourmet food and drinks
- Children’s area
Ticket prices are as follows but for more information head to www.bmwmfestival.co.za.
Saturday/Sunday 1 day pass:
M-Ticket: R150 M-VIP ticket: R500 M-Hospitality: R2500
M-Ticket: R250 M-VIP ticket: R900 M-Hospitality: R4500
M-Ticket includes: Access to M-Festival, access to main music stage, food and lifestyle village, BMW new M cars display, BMW vintage M display and the right to sign up for one of hundreds of BMW M car track test drives (first come first serve basis).
BMW M-VIP Ticket:
The coveted M-VIP includes all the benefits of the M-Ticket as well as access to the BMW M Sky Lounge with private cash bar, bar snacks, comfortable lounge and shaded environment, private ablutions, VIP parking and the M-Afterparty kicking from 5pm – 10pm each evening.
BMW M-Hospitality Ticket:
All the benefits of the M-Ticket as well as VVIP parking, private area within the M VIP lounge with view of the track, concierge, all local spirits, beers and wines included, all day canapés. Available to a minimum of eight people.