Mercedes-Benz Take Covers Off Stylish New C-Class Coupe
Mercedes-Benz has taken the covers off their all new C-Class Coupe lineup but for the boy racers, we will have to wait to see the C63 AMG version. So what is this new Coupe all about?
- Gives off mini S-Class coupe
- 95mm longer and 40mm wider than previous C-Class Coupe
- C300 comes with 2.0-litre turbocharged engine – 241 horsepower
- Loads of safety and assistance systems; adaptive cruise control, brake assist, active land keeping assist, active park assist and a 360-degree camera
- The air recirculation system works with sat-nav to automatically close when entering a tunnel and opening after exiting
- Model will go on sale before the end of the year
The range-topping Mercedes-AMG C63 and C63 S Coupe will be unveiled in just 5 days time on the 19th of August.