BMW’s next big reveal is expected to be the M2 Competition and although the manufacturer has not released anything themselves, we have some confirmed information and specs thanks to a leak from Evo magazine.
Along with this new info, we get a better look than what we have previously seen and it does look more furious than the regular M2. The information that has leaked includes the following;
- It uses the BMW M4’s S55 engine
- 3.0-litre twin-turbo inline-six pushing 404 hp (301 kw) and 550 Nm of torque
- Paired with either six-speed manual or seven-speed dual-clutch auto
- 0 to 60 mph will take 4.2 seconds
- It will get the same carbon fibre strut tower brace as the BMW M4
- Massive 400mm front rotors 380mm rear rotors
- Six-piston calipers up front and four-pots at the back
- Sport seats as you’ll find in a BMW M4 with the illuminated “M2” badges
Could this become one of the best M cars of all time? It sure sounds like it.