Can you believe it has already been 9 months since the Bugatti Chiron showed it’s face and now thanks to GTSpirit, we have some stats to update you on after they sat with CEO Wolfgang Durheimer.
- So far only a single Chiron has been delivered to a VERY loyal customer
- 220 orders confirmed for the 2.4 million Euro hypercar
- Production capacity increasing to 65 cars for 2017 (3 year wait for new order)
- Initially Bugatti aimed to produce 500 cars over 8 years
- This might be reviewed if cars sell out sooner than expected
- Existing Bugatti owners get rewarded as their Chiron will be built before others
- Next few owners taking delivery early 2017 – then five deliveries per month