2019 Ford Bullitt Mustang Looks The Part
The new 2019 Ford Bullitt Mustang has finally shown us it’s official face and they have managed to fix the awkward 2018 Mustang looks with a gentle restyle.
So what is under the hood? Well the 5.0-litre V8 has been retuned to make “at least” 475 horsepower and 570 Nm of torque.
The exhaust is set to sound better too which should mean we get a nice classic Ford smallblock-like sound from its standard active valve performance exhaust with blackened tips.
- The manual transmission gets a classic round white cueball-style shift knob.
- Digital gauge cluster is also present but with a custom Bullitt welcome screen
- There are only a few options: the Bullitt Electronics Package (nav, memory mirror and seats, better audio, BLIS with cross-traffic alert), MagneRide, and Recaro seats trimmed in black leather
- Two colours are available for the Bullitt Mustang; Dark Highland Green and Shadow Black
- The 19-inch aluminum Torq Thrust-style wheels have red Brembo calipers behind them
- Car is clear of badging, like the original
- This is a special edition, so production may be limited