The new 2019 Ford Bullitt Mustang has finally shown us it’s official face and they have managed to fix the awkward 2018 Mustang looks with a gentle restyle.
So what is under the hood? Well the 5.0-litre V8 has been retuned to make “at least” 475 horsepower and 570 Nm of torque.
The exhaust is set to sound better too which should mean we get a nice classic Ford smallblock-like sound from its standard active valve performance exhaust with blackened tips.
- The manual transmission gets a classic round white cueball-style shift knob.
- Digital gauge cluster is also present but with a custom Bullitt welcome screen
- There are only a few options: the Bullitt Electronics Package (nav, memory mirror and seats, better audio, BLIS with cross-traffic alert), MagneRide, and Recaro seats trimmed in black leather
- Two colours are available for the Bullitt Mustang; Dark Highland Green and Shadow Black
- The 19-inch aluminum Torq Thrust-style wheels have red Brembo calipers behind them
- Car is clear of badging, like the original
- This is a special edition, so production may be limited