The new 2015 Lotus Evora 400 has been unveiled and it is billed as the “fastest and most powerful production Lotus ever”.
- New front bumper with larger air intakes and LED running lights
- Ventilated rear bumper, sporty diffuser and “three-element” rear wing
- Supercharged 3.5-litre V6 producing 400 bhp and 410 Nm
- 0 to 100 km/h in 4.2 seconds and top speed of 300 km/h
- Six seconds faster than predecessor around Hethel test track
- First deliveries around August this year
Car does look good if I am honest but I have never really understood Lotus cars and I have never had the desire to own one. Unfortunately even with 400 horses on tap, I still don’t want to own one and I heard the pricing on this is completely over the top.