We knew it was coming so I am going to give you the highlights package as opposed to a long winded press release about the fastest production Lamborghini ever made! The Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SuperVeloce!
- 6.5-litre V12 pushes out 740 hp (750PS) and 690 Nm of torque
- 50 kg weight loss compared to standard Aventador
- 0 to 100 km/h in 2.8 seconds and keeps going to more than 350 km/h
- New exhaust lowers back pressure which means it is even louder
- New bucket seats
- New instrument cluster with TFT screen and G-force indicator
- Downforce increased by 170% over standard Aventador
- Pushrod suspension now has magneto-rheological dampers
- Lightweight forged rims (20-inch front and 21-inch rear)
- Starting price in Europe is €327,190
Are they coming to South Africa? Well I do not see why not but someone will have to part with around R9 million if they want one (estimate). This thing looks mind-blowingly good and I bet it is one of the best sounding cars in the world!