2017 Nissan GT-R Gets Styling Updates And More Power
So as expected the Nissan GT-R supercar has received more power and some styling details for the 2017 model year.
- A new interpretation of Nissan’s ‘V-motion’ front grille
- Reinforced bonnet and new bumper design
- Side sills have been widened to improve air flow
- Rear gets re-profiled bumper
- The cabin has been upgraded to include leather trim
- Most buttons have been removed and integrated into 8-inch touchscreen
- New steering-wheel mounted paddles
- Carbon trim on the centre console
- More rigid body structure
- New suspension
- Same 3.8-litre twin-turbo V6 but now pushes 562 hp (542 previously)
Nissan say that it “has never sounded better” thanks to a new titanium exhaust and an “Active Sound Enhancement” system, which amplifies the sound.