Alpha-N Performance have unveiled a rather aggressive tuning package for the BMW M2 dubbed the M2 GTS and if you look at the images that is exactly what it looks like. So what work was done to the little M2 to make it look like this?
- Custom power dome hood (M4 GTS) – Available in Carbon or ultra-light Kevlar
- Front end get’s carbon fibre splitter – choice between GT4 brake ducts or GTS air splitter
- Trunk-mounted GTS-style rear wing
- Rear-end gets carbon fibre diffuser
- Carbon fibre mirror caps
- 20-inch BMW M Competition wheels
- Power kit can boost output to 450 horses
The Alpha-N Performance GTS program for the BMW M2 will make its debut at the 2016 Essen Motor Show, which kicks off on November 26, 2016.
M4 GTS-syle carbon fiber hood – $3,703
Front spoiler from – $1,415
Underbody diffuser – $1,088
GTS-style rear wing – $2,286
Lightweight roof panel – $1,578
Ohlins Road & Track suspension from – $3,262