Thanks to some chap called Steve K on Bimmerpost, we have the full list of exterior and interior offerings for the highly-anticipated BMW M5 (F90).
This is the HEA order guide which stands for Handler Erst Ausstattung and it is used by dealerships when configuring their demo / presentation cars.
The exterior colors are:
- Black Saphire Metallic
- Singapore Gray Metallic
- Snapper Rocks Blue Metallic
- Marina Bay Blue Metallic
- Donington Grey Metallic
- Bluestone Metallic
- Alpine White will also be an available color, though it’s not offered to dealers on this guide
- Azurite Black Metallic (Individual)
- Champagne Quartz Metallic (Individual)
- Almandine Brown Metallic (Individual)
- Rhodonite Sliver Metallic (Individual)
Interior color options are:
- Aragon Brown
- Caramel (Individual)
- Smoke White (Individual)
- Tartufo (Individual)
Preview of Marina Bay Blue Metallic color, 706M wheels, and the new M5 seats (thanks to DavidBMWofMiss).