What you are seeing is the new XJR575 from Jaguar and in a bid to keep up with rivals like the Mercedes-AMG S63 and the Audi S8, it now becomes the most powerful production saloon from the British manufacturer.
It receives the 567 horsepower supercharged V8 from the F-Type SVR which means it packs an additional 25 horsepower compared to the outgoing XJR.
0 to 100 km/h is dealt with in 4.4 seconds (0.2s faster then predecessor) but still 0.2 seconds off the pace of the S63.
- Standard wheelbase only
- New rear spoiler, side sills, front bumper and lower air intakes with gloss black surrounds
- XJR575 badging and twin bonnet louvres
- 20 inch gloss black wheels with red brake calipers
- Embossed tread plates, 575 branding and diamond quilted seating in two colour options
- Full LED headlights and ‘J-blade signature’ daytime running lights
- The XJR575 will cost £93,170, £500 more than its predecessor.