Last week we already saw the new Cayenne after shots were leaked onto the interwebs but now it has officially debuted at a spectacular event on Tuesday in Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen.
More than 760,000 units of the SUV have been sold since 2002 but this third-generation model is a completely new development.
- Evolutionary front fascia with larger air intakes and new LED headlights
- Lower roofline which helps to give it a more athletic stance
- Larger alloy wheels
- New taillights much like the ones from the Panamera Sport Turismo
- New center console which has a mix of analogue and digital controls
- 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system which has internet connectivity
- Bose and Burmester audio systems
- Larger luggage compartment (770 litres)
- Tips the scale at 1,985 kg which is a reduction of up to 65 kg
- Porsche Surface Coated Brakes which consist of a cast-iron disc with a special tungsten-carbide coating (optional)
Check out the two handy infographics below from the manufacturer themselves on the performance stats of the new Cayenne and Cayenne S.