BMW are celebrating thirty years of the M3 and following in the footsteps of the M5 30 Jahre they have introduced the M3 30 Jahre which is of course limited. It gets a selection of distinctive visual additions, as well as BMW’s Competition Package. This means you get 444 horses under the bonnet which is enough to take you to 100 km/h in a tad over four seconds. 30 Jahre models include Adaptive M suspension (suited to the Competition Package power output) and new springs, dampers and anti-roll bars. The stability control system has also been revised. These are the changes that cannot be seen but for those with a keen eye will see where this model differs.
- 20-inch alloy wheels of a unique design.
- Frozen Silver metallic paint from BMW Individual – contrasting high-gloss black elements
- Exhausts darkened
- Splitter, mirror caps, rear diffuser and spoiler are all carbon fibre
- Driver and passenger get a set of M sports front seats with a striking two-tone finish and embroidered 30 Jahre logos.
- Motorsport’s tri-colour stripes can be found on the seatbelts and in the stitching of the three-spoke steering wheel.
- BMW M Carbon Ceramic brakes and a head-up display come standard