Alfa’s SUV has landed ahead of the Los Angeles Auto Show and simply put it looks like a Giulia on stilts. It has been called the Stelvio and as you can see, the designers were a little lazy when putting the styling touches on the vehicle. What do you need to know?
- Range-topping Quadrifoglio gets the same 2.9-liter twin-turbocharged V6 engine from the Giulia
- Delivers 505 horsepower
- 0 to 100 km/h in 3.9 seconds
- AWD system includes a torque vectoring differential
- Eight-speed auto capable of changing gears in just 100 milliseconds.
- Base and Ti options also available
- Both get 2.0-litre turbocharged four-cylinder producing 280 hp
- It also comes standard with an eight-speed auto and an all-wheel drive system.
- Chassis Domain Controller and DNA (DNA Pro on the Quadrifoglio) drive mode system across the range
- Three basic drive modes offered for all variants; Natural, Dynamic and Advanced Efficiency.
- Quadrifoglio then receives an additional mode, appropriately dubbed Race
The Alfa Romeo Stelvio SUV should arrive in South Africa towards the middle of next year.