A couple of weeks have gone by since the Fittipaldi EF7 track car from Pininfarina was teased and thanks to the start of the Geneva Motor Show, here it is in all its naturally-aspirated V8 glory.
As the name suggests, it is launched in partnership with twice-F1 champion Emerson Fittipaldi and Italian designer, Pininfarina and it looks mesmerizing. So what does this package encompass?
- 4.8-litre N/A V8 pumping out 600 horsepower
- Six-speed Hewland gearbox
- Built around two-piece carbon fibre tub
- Production run of 25 is planned with a price that will be revealed today
- Fittipaldi wants a sub-1000kg kerb weight
- Front and rear wishbone suspension with inboard mounted coil-over shocks
- The fronts actuated by pull-rods, the rears by push-roads
Fittipaldi hopes the EF7 will offer easy-to-access driving thrills for drivers looking for a simple circuit-day ownership experience.