New Audi RS5 Coupe Flies Into Geneva With 444 HP
The new hi-tech Audi RS5 Coupe has been revealed and it packs more power and a new design to be rolled out across the RS range.
- Under the bonnet sits a new 2.9-litre twin-turbo V6 engine with 444bhp and 600Nm of torque
- Same power output as previous V8 but with 170Nm more
- 0 to 100km/h dealt with in just 3.9 seconds (0.6 seconds faster than old model)
- Option pack removes limiter to hit 280 km/h
- Sheds 60kg, now weighing 1,655kg
- 8-speed tiptronic auto gearbox drives all four wheels
- Optional sport differential will be offered on the car
- Inside you get sports seats with optional diamond stitching, flat-bottomed steering wheel and RS logos
- Audi’s virtual cockpit is present, and features info on torque and g-forces, plus a shift light at the rev limiter.
Options on the new RS5 include dynamic ride control with sports suspension, ceramic brakes and revised steering that’s unique to the RS model.
It is expected to go on sale in June this year.