Two Jaguar F-Type Project 7’s Coming To South Africa Early Next Year
Now this comes as a very pleasant surprise and I simply cannot wait to see them. According to Jaguar Centurion’s Facebook Page, their dealership will be getting two of these very limited F-Type’s early next year and I am sure they will be snapped up very quickly. One car will be in Glacier White Metallic and the other in Ultra Blue Metallic (unique to the Project 7). Our price guess-timation at this stage is R2.5 million which is hefty but that price tag gives you the following;
- A 5.0-litre V8 423kW Supercharged Engine, Jaguar’s most powerful ever.
- Stunning historic racing D-Type style with exclusive classic rear Aero Haunch, delivering authentic aero performance.
- Aggressive, racing-inspired front bumper with splitter, new side grille mesh, centre grille & surround.
- Lightweight all-aluminium body.
- Carbon ceramic brakes.
- Unique race-inspired F-TYPE seat.
- Bespoke manual ‘bimini’ hood.
- Unique ‘Project 7’ badging.
- One of only 250 to be produced
On a side note, Harry Metcalfe said that it was “never part of the aims for the Project 7, the car has already lapped the Nürburgring quite a bit quicker than the F-Type R Coupe’s time of 7min 39sec, which was a nice surprise.”
|Ultra Blue Metallic|
|Glacier White Metallic|