AC Schnitzer is well known among BMW enthusiasts but for those who don’t know the tuner has also had some experience with Land Rover’s. This time they turn their attention to the Jaguar F-Pace and in true AC Schnitzer style, nail it.
- Custom body add-ons give off a much sportier and angry look (also improves downforce)
- Custom suspension module brings the SUV 20mm closer to the road surface
- New wheels were designed to celebrate their first Jaguar customization
- 22-inch AC Schnitzer AC2 alloys (available in bicolor black / silver or black / anthracite)
- AC Schnitzer sound module allows for 6 different sounds
- These come through a custom stainless steel twin silencer exhaust system with 4 chrome or ‘sport black’ tailpipes