“On the ABT RS5-R, we get an additional 80 HP and 90 Nm from the 2.9 liter biturbo V6, which has a very similar design to the engine in the first Audi RS4,” CEO Hans-Jürgen Abt proudly explains.
- Performance increases from 450 hp (331 kW) to 530 hp (390 kW)
- Maximum torque is increased by 15% from 600 to 690 Nm.
- 0 to 100 km/h sprint down from 3.9 to 3.6 seconds
- ABT muffler system offers the snarling, charismatic V6 sound
- Four carbon tailpipes have a huge 102mm diameter
- Upgraded the standard suspension with ABT sport stabilizers and height adjustable springs
- ABT SPORT GR 21 inch rims
As you can see they have done a fair bit of work on the exterior and aero side of things and in the process gave the vehicle so much more presence and anger. The new ABT front lip, front flics and front grille frame with RS5-R logo will catch anyone’s eye. Going down the side of the car you see aggressive flanks and wheel arch vents (optional). The rear skirt and spoiler are made from glossy carbon fibre.
The individual interior design includes partial leather seats with RS5-R logo, ABT gear shift cover (carbon), ABT RS5-R “1 of 50” badge and many other extras.
This kit is limited to 50 units and will be presented to the world at the Geneva Motor Show in March.