BMW M4 Facelift Spotted With New Headlights and Possibly New ‘GTS’ Package
BMW refer to it as the LCI (Life Cycle Impulse) but for all of us, it simply means facelift. The BMW M4 LCI was recently spied and although nothing has been confirmed, we can assume a few things just by looking at the shots.
- New headlight design as seen on 4-Series LCI
- Taillights look like they could be OLED from the M4 GTS
- Gives off M4 GTS package look without the hood, exhaust and rear wing
- Could be GTS package for the M4 LCI?
- Could be the M5 Competition Sport (only available in Spain)
It is quite a confusing looking model at this stage so we will not commit to it being the M4 LCI or possibly the Competition Sport M4 for Spain but either way, they are testing something that looks rather menacing and certainly updated.