The latest addition to the 2017 GT-R lineup is the Track Edition which was “designed to deliver a higher level of performance than the GT-R Premium” while using elements from the range topping GT-R Nismo. So what is it exactly and what do you get over the Premium Edition?
- Interior finished in red and black with Recaro front bucket seats
- The body has additional adhesive bonding for increased body shell rigidity
- Four-wheel independent suspension with NISMO tuning
- 20-inch NISMO wheels wrapped in NISMO-spec rubber
- NISMO front fenders
- Carbon fibre rear spoiler
Essentially, it is a cheaper version of the NISMO which makes it a pretty good deal. Whether or not it is being offered in South Africa is yet to be confirmed.