BMW France has decided to launch a legacy edition of its BMW M2 Competition that pays homage to its older sports roots. The special edition reserved for the French market is limited to only 40 copies, all numbered, and has many design elements recalling, at first glance, the BMW 2002 Turbo.
The BMW 2002 Turbo has become a very sought-after collector model which is continuously growing in value.
The BMW M2 Competition Edition Heritage adds even more sporty design elements, most made of carbon. M Performance parts are a plenty with the following components being installed on the hot Bimmer;
- Carbon side fins
- Carbon grille
- Carbon mirror housings
- Carbon rear diffuser
- Carbon exhaust tips
- Carbon front blade
- Carbon rear spoiler
Specific to this model you also get some nice customisation to make it stand out a bit more.
- Interior console badge with “Heritage Edition” and “x of 40” inscription
- Side exterior badges with “Heritage Edition” and “x of 40” inscription
- Motorsport color decorations on the sides and front bumper
- Inscription “Heritage Edition” on the front blade and on the lateral wings
- “Heritage” inscription on the rear spoiler
- Leather keychain with “Heritage” inscription