Tesla Model X Can Hit 100 KM/H In 3.3 Seconds – All Details
We knew the Tesla Model X was coming we just didn’t think we would wait this long to see it revealed. It has been officially revealed and it is seriously impressive.
- World’s first ever series-production, electric SUV
- Signature ‘Falcon Wings’ doors – open automatically when you walk up to car
- Can transport 7 people with plenty luggage
- 0 to 100 km/h in 3.3 seconds
- Musk expecting it to get 5-star NHTSA crash rating
- Two models available – both get all-wheel drve
- Entry-level model is P90D – 0 to 100 km/h in 4.9 seconds – 413 km range
- PD90 model “Ludicrous Speed Package” – 0 to 100 km/h in 3.3 seconds – 402 km range
- Air suspension
Still waiting for full pricing, but the P90D “Signature Series” launch version with a 90kWh battery was said to start from $132,000 or $142,000 with the ‘Ludicrous Speed Package’, not including a $7,500 Federal tax credit.