When it comes to tuning Porsche’s and offering (sensible) body kits etc, there is no one better than TECHART as this project proves fairly easily.
A Porsche 991.2 GTS made it’s way to TAG Motorsports in the US of A with a stunning spec thanks to the Chalk paint job, red dials, red seat belts and interior trim finished in the same hue as the exterior.
TAG Motorsports then had a look at the TECHART catalog for the GTS and pretty much ordered every single offering for the project. The complete modification list can be seen below.
TechArt Front Aero Lip Spoiler (New for GTS)
– TechArt Side skirts
– TechArt Rear Diffuser (For PSE Exhaust)
– TechArt Rear Air Trim
– TechArt Roof Spoiler
– TechArt Type II Rear Wing
– TechArt Front Air Outlet Trim
– TechArt Headlight Surrounds
– 20×9 & 20×12 Centerlock Formula IV Wheels (custom painted in gloss black)
– TechArt Center lock caps (new and now available in black)
– TechArt hood emblem
– TechArt Floor Mats with chalk piping
– Pedal set including dead pedal
– TechArt Steering Wheel with Chalk Stitching, Chalk Painted Accents, Alcantara Sides, Red 12 O’clock Stripe & Mode Selector
– TechArt Quad Tip Valved Exhaust System with Carbon Tips
– TechArt Lowering Springs
Additional Modifications included:
– 245/35/20 & 305/30/20 Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 Tires
– Rennline Front Mesh Grill Kit
– AWE Tuning Hi-Flow Cats
– AWE Tuning Wind foils
– TAG Custom painted Porsche key
All parts were expertly matched to the factory colour and the professionally photographed for us to enjoy!